Actions Against The City Of New York

If you or someone you know has been injured by the actions of the City of New York, the attorneys at Slater Slater Schulman LLP want to help. Contact us today for a free consultation by filling out the form on this page or by calling us at (212) 481-7400.

When you are injured and the City of New York is responsible for your injuries it is important to know your rights.  What is even more important are the very specific timeframes and procedures that must be followed in order to file your claim against the city.  Slater Slater Schulman LLP can help you in many cases against the city including:

  • Automobile Damage
  • Personal Injury
  • Property Damage or Loss


Claims against the City of  New York are filed through the Comptroller’s Office Bureau of  Law & Adjustment. A Notice of Claim must be notarized and served Personally or by Certified Mail within ninety (90) days from the date of the occurrence.

If you believe you have been injured and the City of New York is responsbile please contact Slater Slater Schulman LLP at (212) 481-7400 to arrange a free consultation.

Follow Us on:

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

Please click here to view our privacy policy.